Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Witchcraft & Wizardry from Mommy Made This

Love the new kit from Mommy Made This called Witchcraft & Wizardry.  It's an awesome Harry Potter kit!

Available at Stuff to Scrap or Scraps N Pieces.... And hint, hint...her store at Scraps N Pieces is on sell because of the grand opening!


And here is the page that I made with it!  My son, Zach, was Harry Potter for Halloween a few years ago.

And how about a freebie?  I have this fun quick page to go with the kit. Other CT members created quick pages as well, so make sure to check out Colleen's blog

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete