Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Designer Darling Round 4 - Loads of Freebies

Holy creativity Batman!  This weeks Designer Darling challenge was tough!  We had to create a mini kit using the inspiration they gave us and NO CU items except for 4 they provided for "extras" (bow, button, etc.)  I really had to pull out every ounce of creativity I had to make this kit that was inspired by my daughter's baby blanket.  But I think it turned out great!  You can grab the link to download this portion from the Designer Darling thread here.


And then I really thought it needed some glitter, so I made an add-on that includes elements all glittered up, the rest of the solid papers, a set of glitter papers, and a full alpha, including symbols.

Download the alpha here
Download the paper and elements here.

And don't forget that a portion of the judgement for the contest is voting!   Like the kit?  Then take a moment to vote for me!

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet kit - the glitter makes the whole kit sing! Thank you so much for sharing - I would love to vote if you tell me where. You can contact me rkanspedos@hotmail.com
    Please remove this post or just the email after you contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kit for pics of my two girls. I just voted for you! Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kit and the add on but I'm unable to get it. I keep getting this message:Error (509)
    This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

    ReplyDelete