Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Extractions - Another Freebie!

I am super excited that I made it through to the third round of the Designer Darling contest at Stuff to Scrap!  There is so much talent in the group and it was such a big cut so I honestly didn't know what to expect!  But here I am, posting my round 3 submission!  This round we focused on extracting our own elements.  The toughest part for me was deciding which of the 15 items I photographed and extracted I wanted to submit!  But I finally decided to stick with some of the basics - help grow everyone's CU stash a little.

Here is the preview.  Note the items are both CU and PU okay and the ribbon and bow are included in both color and gray-scale.


You can grab the download (and the other contestants downloads) from here.  If you download my item, will you please consider voting for me in the contest vote found here??

No comments:

Post a Comment